Saturday, April 25, 2009

Having now been blogging for an entire month, the reception has been mixed. Lauren Perkins, still perplexed by the idea of a blog, was harsh. "It's just slabs of writing and pictures... Like who would actually read it? What the fuck?!" (However, upon learning that the blogs were my own work, and not just copied and pasted from other sources, she claimed she would review her decision. "Oh, so you wrote what's on your blog? I'm going to go back and read it now.. I thought you just got stuff from newspapers.") Jack Talbert claimed that whilst it showed signs of promise at the beginning, my blog lapsed into a crude whirl of "pussies, sex and mandarins". Brodan was slightly more kind, claiming whilst it was sad that this is how I'm spending my time, the blogs are well written. Leading the list of fans was Lia 'Lightbulb' Boulton, who admitted when she logged on and there were no new entries she became suicidally depressed. Others were yet to form an opinion, most notably Chris Whitton, for he has yet to look at the site, for fear it would "have lots of big words in it."